Do you know people who may be interested in this documentary?
Are you part of a company, university group, school, expo or technical society whose members may enjoy it?
Do you believe that the humanitarian engineer is an idea worth spreading?
This documentary is available for screening in Australia or internationally, with resources available to help you run an event. Please leave a message at the documentary project page to discuss screening options with the producer.
Screening this documentary is an ideal way to:
– encourage engineers to reflect on their role in society and as humanitarians
– promote appreciation of the roles engineers play in society
– promote appreciation of the roles engineers play in addressing disadvantage
– spark discussion on engineering, appropriate technology, aid, pro bono work and other themes
– encourage students (secondary and tertiary) to consider engineering as a career with social impact.
Get in touch today and add your spot to the map!